|Title:||Merch Processor (Final Inspector Cart Line)|
Primary Job Function/Duties
Assure that cutters have separated sewing work correctly for each sewing operation. Inspect covers after zipper and border are sewn to assure the sewing is correct. Assure that border has been pulled correctly. Turn cushion and inspect it before putting sewing pack together. Inspect product using established standards, as outlined in job description. Stage all sewn covers for the Make Ready area in Upholstery. Scan bundle for kit update and location of kit in manufacturing process.
· Up to 3 years experience in Quality Control area with specific experience in upholstered furniture manufacturing environment.
· Computer experience for tracking and updating kit location for customer service department.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
· Good communication skills (oral and written)
· Ability to read, interpret and understand English
· Ability to keep accurate records and to follow documented procedures and standards
· Excellent time-management skills, including ability to work independently with little supervision
· Ability to frequently lift objects weighing 50 lbs or more
· Ability to bend over and pick cover at floor level
Associates desiring to be considered for this position must:
1. Meet minimum job qualifications.
2. Must sign the back of the bid in the binder located in the Human Resources department.
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position).
4. Associates must be performing satisfactorily in their current position.