|Title:||Furniture Manufacturing Fabric Receiving and Picking|
|Shift::||Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm, Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm, and Night Shift: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-1:30am|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Fabric Receiving and Picking position is located in Claremont, NC This position is responsible for receiving, inspecting and properly handle fabric.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Receive all fabric.
- Check to insure correct fabric has been received.
- Check color dye lot to see it fits into an acceptable color range; if acceptable but with slight visual differences, consult with management to determine how to handle.
- Inspect fabric for any defects, including width. If acceptable, input fabric into facility computer system
- Tag fabric roll with fabric roll number and place into correct fabric bins
- Assist cutters with fabric needs, pull correct roll, check it to the correct cutter and place on cutter's table. When cutter if finished with fabric roll, bring remaining roll back across computer scales and into bin. If roll is used up, zero the roll off the computer system.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Up to 3 years of experience in Fabric Receiving/Inspection area with specific experience in upholstered furniture manufacturing environment.
- Experience using computers for tracking and updating kit location for customer service
- Ability to frequently lift rolls weighing approximately 75 lbs or more
- Ability to see patterns on fabric, good color distinction ability
- Ability to keep accurate records and follow documented procedures and standards
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: