|Title:||Distribution Clerk- Night|
|Shift::||Sunday- Wednesday 6:00pm-4:30am|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma - Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Distribution Clerk position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for work in a team environment to accomplish required service levels to include Monogram and Non-Monogram orders. Ability to hit and maintain company service levels for days 2, 3, 4, and 5.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Maintain all replenishment reports current 24-48 hours
- Manual audits on drivers’ replenishment tasks to assure accuracy
- Close out any tasks from wave that have been completed
- Communicate and report throughout the shift with the ICC department to ensure that inventory discrepancies are investigated, and root causes are determined
- Review all short cartons and order the required amount of merchandise (based on documented processes and procedures)
- Investigate any or all line jams within the respective module to ensure continuous workflow throughout the shift
- Make sure that any or all collate modifications are scanned into ICC for processing in a timely manner
- Additional assignments/task as assigned by Operations Manager
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent ( H, S, D, and E All Uppercase)
- At least 1 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or retail experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Working knowledge of PKMS and Crystal reporting
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Some heavy lifting may be required – up to 70lbs
- Ability to bend, reach and squat
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com