|Title:||DC Clerk / Forklift Driver|
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Our Southeast Distribution Center is seeking to add a DC Clerk with a focus on teamwork and customer service to our menu.
The Distribution Center opened in April 2016 and is still adding new team members as we grow.
We handle mostly furniture at this location and operate a Home Delivery Team out of the facility as well.
The position is non-exempt, Weekend shift 5:00am – 5:30pm Friday - Sunday with overtime as required
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments
- Gather information, prepare, update, and publish DC reports
- Close Pool, OT, and Furniture loads as needed
- Close UPS manifests as needed
- Ability to research and publish OS&D reports as needed
- Assist Lead with load planning as needed
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed on all reports and communications.
- Customer Service experience required.
- PKMS/HUBM/CCUI systems experience required.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge -especially Outlook and Excel
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team-performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays per business needs.