Available Jobs in
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Receiving with Forklift
Receive in supply trucks as they arrive documenting parts received.
• Receive in supply trucks by documenting parts received against vendor receiving copy.
• Accurately document overages and shortages for all parts received in.
• Assist in the unloading and placing of product in the correct storage locations throughout the facility.
• Consistently maintain order of supplies and product received daily
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent computer skills
• Good attendance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to frequently lift objects weighing 75 pounds or more
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand all day
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications