|Title:||Dist Clerk DC: Fabric Receiving Administrator|
The primary function of this job is to receive in all materials delivered to the receiving dock doors, count materials, and track shipments.
Work closely with Receiving Lead and/or Manager to perform daily functions in Receiving department.
Work along with Safety Guidelines set forth by Williams-Sonoma
Perform job functions to productivity standard set forth by Williams-Sonoma.
Put-away product using MHE when needed.
Prepare all inbound shipments.
Track shipments and complete daily reports.
Research and correct all variance to inbound shipments.
Assist in slotting trailers to the correct doors for unload.
Research and correct all inventory issues on the inbound dock.
Ensure organization and housekeeping of the area on a daily basis.
Utilize Williams Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments
• Experience in Receiving department preferred.
• Knowledge of operating material handling equipment.
• Working knowledge of AX• Working knowledge of Yard View
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized, detailed, and capable of multi-tasking.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
• Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary.