Olive Branch, MS Distribution Center
Full-Time Warehouse Lead
POSITION SUMMARY: Train and lead a team of associates to achieve operational KPI’s. Work cooperatively with internal business partners and customers in accordance with the company’s mission, vision and values. Candidate will help maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating daily/weekly goals. Share successes, opportunities for improvement and best practices with the team. Research and resolve issues and provide feedback on operations, processes, and associate performance
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Casual Dress Environment
The Lead’s Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s mission, vision, and values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Solicit opinions of team members on departmental operations in an effort to maximize productivity and quality objectives.
- Share business information with teammates through floor presence and suggest improvement to current techniques
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate a safety culture through the company
- Maintain a clean safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits
- Work cooperatively and harmoniously with manager, co-worker, and others
- This associate must be able to research items over several platforms to conclude and resolve the status of an carton.
- Train and direct a team of associates to achieve departmental and division production goals in order to provide customers with the ultimate delivery experience.
- Control workflow on the floor to include prioritizing team goals to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience with warehouse management systems. PKMS base knowledge, ability to learn different ways to research items outside of PKMS, (internet usage). Be able to make the correct course of action to resolve the issue.
- 2-4 years' supervisory/lead experience in distribution
- Some college and computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Outlook) required
- Possess exceptional communication skills and personify professionalism
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
- Bilingual is a plus – English/Spanish
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high quality products for the home. In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck's business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today. In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home. Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing. Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States' largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. We currently operate retail stores in the United States, Canada Puerto Rico, Australia, and the United Kingdom, and franchise our brands to third parties in a number of countries in the Middle East. Our products are also available to customers through our catalogs and online worldwide.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.