|Title:||Merch Processor (Bale Fabric)|
The primary function of this position is bundle fabric and leather scraps after cutting process is completed. Bundle and transfer to area for storage.
· As cutters cut fabric, scraps will end up on the floor area. Associate is responsible for removing the fabric/leather scraps and placing in storage area.
· Bundle the scraps and transfer to area where material is loaded and taken away.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure fabric/leather scraps is removed and bundled.
· Excellent time-management skills including ability to work independently with little supervision
· Heavy lifting occasionally.
· Ability to bend and twist
ASSOCIATES INTERESTED IN APPLYING NEED TO:
1. Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline.
2. Meet minimum job qualifications.
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position).
4. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position