|Title:||CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR II|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The Home Delivery Customer Service Coordinator II/Stella Survey will provide daily operations to support the In-Source Operations Manager at the Home Delivery HUB. The Home Delivery Customer Service Coordinator II/Stella Survey is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily scheduling needs of multiple customer orders, assist in special projects, apply one call resolution for customer escalated matters and support dedicated customer email boxes. They will actively review the customer responses from Stella survey and follow up with the feedback given.
- Review, research and report live responses from Stella website.
- Analyze all responses less than five-star rating, with or without comments.
- Provide customer service utilizing CCUI/OMS, HUBWM, TPM, PKMS, San Fran 3, and AMS systems
- Handle Immediate Response (IRT) orders along with dedicated email lines within 24-48 hrs of escalation; Research customer inquiries; provide resolution within established time frames. Further research may be required for complex inquiries. Dedicated email boxes implemented for the CSCII team.
- Support Special Projects as assigned by Customer Service Manager including the CSCII assistance line and overflow coverage as needed to meet business needs. Ability to handle large call volume daily while maintaining quality focus on each call.
- Meet or exceed HUB Scorecard metrics as established by CS Manager. Metrics include, service, cost, quality and one call resolution for dedicated email boxes.
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- 1-2 year dispatch experience.
- 6 months - 1 year call center experience required.
- Stella Connect Survey knowledge
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems to achieve one in done customer call resolution.
- Demonstrated service approach to all outbound/inbound calls related; extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation both with internal and external customers.
- Ability to create returns, replacements, cancel picktickets and schedule PCNL.
- 6 months HUBWM & PKMS experience.
- 6 months TPM experience.
- 6 months SANFRAN/WCC-OMS experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge –Outlook, Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including ability to research complex customer inquiries.
- Willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary.
1. Criteria to become CSC
- Meet all requirements for CSC
- Trained and proficient in all of the following areas:
- Scheduling: Keying and verifying of WSI Orders in CCUI/OMS and TPM
- Customer Service: one in done in scheduling deliveries.
2. Criteria to become Customer Service Coordinator II
- Have completed one full performance review period as CSC I
- Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality metrics as stated in HUB Scorecard related to service, cost, quality and one in done customer resolution
- Meet all requirements and be proficient as a CSC
- Trained and proficient in all of the following areas:
- TPM proficiency
- HubWM & PKMS
- MS Office: Outlook; Intermediate Word and Excel
- Email Management :24-48 hr one in done customer escalations
- Customer Service:
- Support cross training initiatives within HUB Scheduling Operations.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
We offer our full time associates the following benefits:
· Life Insurance
· AD&D Insurance
· Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.