About Williams Sonoma Supply Chain - Litchfield Park, AZ
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams - Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will.... [Insert Desired Job Duties from Job Description]
- Work as a team to help pack orders, keeping areas clean and organized
- Duties include team effort, communication, understanding and completing of all packing materials
- Retrieve empty pallets and clean area packing all product
- Responsible for maintaining materials and supplies on the production line to help in packing
- Scan label, printing packing label and place correct label on product
- Assisting receiving when needed
- Stage furniture in ship area together or DC
- Keep production workers stocked with needed materials
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in distribution
- Good attention to detail
- Read and understand production tickets
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to ensure delivery requirements are met
- Maintain accurate records
- Follow documented standards and procedures
- Frequently lift and push objects weighing up to 50 lbs or more
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to work independently with little supervision
- Stand, bend or twist as required in order to complete the job
- Must be able to read a tape measure and possess accurate depth perception for determining the shape of the part
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com