Cutting - Versailles and Taurus
|Title:||Cutting - Versailles and Taurus|
- Review markers with Accumark specialist to develop piece layout and drilling sequence to minimize labor required to cut materials and perform with minimal covering.
- Set up, adjust and operate Gerber cutting equipment
- Monitor equipment during cutting cycle making adjustments as necessary.
- Utilize computerized control panel to enter codes to operate equipment. Utilize hand tools to make adjustments to equipment as needed.
- Verify paperwork and material to ensure accuracy prior to cutting. Make corrections as required.
- Verify cut parts meet quality standards. Perform recuts as required if miss cuts occur, document scrap, determine root cause with accumark specialist and correct cut file if required.
- Provide direction and assist off-loader during cut cycle, removing cut materials from cut table.
- Train new Gerber operators and Gerber specialist.
- Support 5S process initiative by keeping work area clean.
- Notify Cutting Lead / Maintenance when experiencing problems with equipment.
- 3 Years experience operating Gerber DCS3600
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift 75 lbs repeatedly
- Basic math, reading and writing skills