|Title:||Forklift Driver (Merch Processor(s)|
|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Reports To or Hiring Manager:||Reuben Long|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Proposed Salary Range:||N/A|
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!!!!!!
Pay starting at $20.50!
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly.
The majority of product handled in Georgia is furniture from all of our brands. PEOPLE FIRST - We believe that our Company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imaginations. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance
Work Hours Friday-Sunday 5:00am-5:30pm, OT as required
Safely and efficiently operate industrial lift equipment including, but not limited to, a swing reach, reach truck, and order picker in addition to using RF equipment to process, pull, pick and relocate inventory.
This position requires the utilization of PKMS for material tracking. Constant communication with peers, leads and managers to ensure daily goals are attained.
- Perform functions such as Picking, Putaway or material movement areas as required.
- Work with DC leads and clerks to ensure the completion of picking all orders.
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors.
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards.
- Work safely and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers through quality of work.
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination.
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA requirements.
- Will move to the work as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 Systems
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck
- Comfortable elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- AS400 warehousing systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and a fast learned
Equal Opportunity Employer