|Title:||Seasonal Forklift Operator - Nights|
|Date Posted:||Sep 8, 2023|
|Reports To or Hiring Manager:||Varies|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Non-Exempt|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
|Proposed Salary Range:||N/A|
About Williams Sonoma DC
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Seasonal Forklift - Nights
We DO NOT use Sit Down Forklifts
Pay Rate: $18.65 per hour
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO MOVE TO THE WORK: SEASONAL ASSOCIATES MAY BE ASKED TO WORK IN OTHER DEPARTMENTS AS PICKERS/STOCKERS
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Be certified to operate the Raymond Brand Forklifts: Dock Stocker (DS), Swing Reach (SW), Order Picker (OP) and Reach Truck
- Work at a pace that is consistent with departmental productivity and quality standards
- Use a hand-held device perform scanning as well as looking up functions in Pick Ticket Management System (PKMS)
- Handle cartons, stock pallets and hand-load-off pallets into locations or bins
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- At least 1 year of forklift driving experience with a Dock Stocker (DS), Swing Reach (SW), Order Picker (OP) and Reach Truck
- Able to read and match numbers to ensure accuracy when completing tasks
- Possess good communication skills
- Available to work overtime as required
- Flexible to work alternate schedules during peak season and other high-volume times
- Available to work in various departments and buildings as needed
- Focus on maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Have working knowledge of Pick Ticket Management System (PKMS)
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role…
- Able to bend, reach, squat, and climb stairs/ladders
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Comfortable elevating on an Order Picker (OP) and Swing Reach (SW) up to 35ft
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products