Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Bilingual Seasonal HR Recruiter
Monday - Friday; 9a - 5:30p
Our seasonal associates enjoy the following benefits:
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Casual Dress Environment
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Potential to become full-time
Williams-Sonoma, Inc is looking for a strong Seasonal HR Recruiter to assist with seasonal hiring efforts for our Dallas Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timelines and schedules, conducting research, and developing and organizing information.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, and preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to continuously add value.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Three (3) years Human Resources experience, with progressive recruiting responsibilities.
- Three (3) years strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Strong analytical capability in employment law and problem solving.
- Clear communication and professional interpersonal skills, with an innovative and proactive spirit that adapts quickly to a distribution environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.