Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Permanent, Full-Time Distribution Admin Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: To work with Inventory Control management and team to ensure accurate reporting while maintaining inventory integrity and customer service throughout the process.
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting wage between $13.50 - $15.00
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Daily completion and publishing of all ICC reports.
- Daily analysis of inventory variances and upkeep of inventory reports.
- Communicate inventory variances and upkeep of inventory reports.
- Attend and at times help facilitate inventory meetings with the Ops Team
- Ensure organization and housekeeping of the area on a daily basis.
- Utilize WSI’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds throughout the shift
- Ability to stand and/or walk consistently throughout the day
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent warehouse management system) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desktop
- Ability to be forklift certified – order picker/reach truck/ turret truck/sit down
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.