|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator II - Auditor|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Working with operations management, leads, and team to audit and generate accurate reporting of variances through proactive identification of freight invoice discrepancies.
- Audit client freight invoices, BOLs and manifests ensuring rates, fees and terms are correct
- Process invoice adjustments
- Maintain and publish detailed documentation/reporting of data indicating opportunities
- Communicate and schedule re-training/coaching of associates with appropriate department manager
- Resolving billing discrepancies with carriers
- Coordinate auditors’ daily assignments
- Send daily reports with audit findings to department managers
- Ensures that contracts and pricing agreements from the carriers are current
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills
- 1 year working experience auditing or performing invoice processing
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge
- 6 months combined work experience and demonstrated knowledge of all systems (i.e. HubWm, SanFran, PKMS, CCUI, etc.), or other equivalent systems
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word – Basic to Intermediate; Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to multitask and possess research skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- 1-year experience in a distribution, manufacturing or retail environment
- 2+ years call center/care center experience preferred
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
For virtual interviews, click on the link below:
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.