|Title:||Returns Warehouse Associate|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Williams-Sonoma is looking for quality associates for our Returns department. Returns associates work to process all incoming merchandise from our valued customers to ensure quality inspection of items and get them packed and prepared for their final destinations.
- Daily DC Returns duties including the opening, inspecting, and re-boxing of product from HUB returns trailers.
- Keep accurate and organized records of returns inspections to classify as RTS, Chip and Dent or Scrap.
- Work closely with 3rd party associates in a team atmosphere to fully inspect and process assigned returns.
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- PKMS knowledge.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be a part of a team- performing whatever duties are necessary.
- Job requires physical exertion- walking/bending/lifting/standing/climbing- must be able to lift 65lbs. minimum.