|Title:||Supply Chain Business Analyst|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
For projects of moderate complexity, the Business Analyst serves as the Personalization Department's key link with IT on all software related issues and projects. This role identifies and documents functional requirements, as well as conducts simple workflow, process analysis and diagrams results. The Business Analyst performs gap analysis and plans, develops and executes business scenario test scripts and documents results. This position assesses end-user training requirements and works closely with PZ management team to understand & anticipate systematic needs to support all key business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the development and implementation of PZ systems, working with DC operations and IT to implement the optimal solutions for all PZ systematic workflow.
- Gathers workflow data, information resources, distribution paths, and system specifications.
- Independently researches, investigates, analyzes, defines and documents client requirements to PZ objectives
- Conducts workflow, process diagrams and gap analysis, which are straightforward in nature
- Works to identify all
- A college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- Solid critical thinking and out of the box thinking skills
- Experience developing applications/UIs interfacing multiple systems