|Title:||Admin Asst I DC|
|Date Posted:||Mar 27, 2023|
|Reports To or Hiring Manager:||Hope Lyons|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Proposed Salary Range:||N/A|
About Williams Sonoma Distribution Center - (Braselton, GA)
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet.
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates.
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture.
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
Working with operations management, leads, and team to ensure to ensure accurate receipt, audit, record keeping, training and inventory integrity throughout the receiving process.
The Admin Asst I – Hub position is located in Braselton, GA.
Working with operations management, leads, and team to ensure to ensure accurate processing of all returns, inspections, repackaging, and disposition of product.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Run and scrub various reports to keep consistent inventory flow
- Work with HUB functions, to include Hub outbound and inbound
- Reconcile consumed, invalid and other exception cartons daily
- Assist with hub functions as required to include but not be limited to inventory accuracy, picking, waving, receiving, shipping, load closure
- Execute basic waving functions as needed
- Ensure audits are complete accurately and in a timely fashion
- Daily analysis of HUB inventory variances and upkeep of inventory and outbound reports
- Work aged inventory reports to ensure days on-hand number is meeting standards
- Daily completion and publishing of all metric reporting
- Daily monitoring of PCNL, returns and recon system work
- Conduct dock searches
- Daily monitoring of emails
- Collaboration with other departments and facilities via email or phone communication
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling tools and equipment
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing – must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation
- 6 months experience with RF scanners
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desktop
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word – Basic to Intermediate; Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to multitask and possess research skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing – must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com