|Title:||Customer Service II – AMS [NC2328]|
The Customer Service Coordinator II – AMS will provide daily operations to support the Quality Operations Manager at Sutter Street. The AMS Customer Service Coordinator II is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily AMS Replacement Requests from DQT, assist in special projects, research order notes to ensure issues are fully understood, and support dedicated customer email boxes
- Perform all research and communication functions in a high-volume environment for all WSI product brands and vendors; supports DQT, Sutter Street and multiple Vendor Operations.
- Research customer replacement requests utilizing AMS, Trinity, and CCUI, as well as updating vendor support notes in AMS.
- Handle dedicated email lines, perform needed research, and provide adequate feedback within 24 hours of request; Research customer issues and requests for replacement; provide resolution within established time frames. Further research may be required for complex inquiries.
- Support Special Projects as assigned by Operations Manager including handle overflow coverage as needed to meet business needs. Ability to handle large email and database volume daily while maintaining quality focus on each call.
- Meet or exceed AMS Reporting Scorecard metrics as established by Operations Manager. Metrics include service level in hours, volume, cost, quality and resolution.
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Offer and articulate clearly a resolution for all AMS requests; offer alternative solutions for full replacements when applicable.
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems to achieve measurable metrics and resolution
- Demonstrated service approach to all outbound/inbound communication; extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation both with internal and external customers.
- 12 months AX, AMS, PKMS, CCUI, and Trinity experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge –Outlook, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing AMS requests within established time frames
- Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including ability to research complex customer inquiries
- Must be articulate and have a good working knowledge of furniture manufacturing.