|Title:||HR Assistant - Bilingual Spanish|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the timekeeping records for the East Coast operations management team in the administration of timekeeping and attendance calendars
- Reviews Kronos daily and weekly timecards for accuracy and completeness
- Records benefit time requests from managers into the timekeeping system and records on associates' attendance calendars
- Prepares Kronos Exception reports
- Maintains associates schedules in the Kronos timekeeping system
- Notifies managers if there are any discrepancies in missed punches, badge malfunctions and work schedules.
- Acts as Liaison between Payroll Coordinator and associates and/or management with inquiries regarding payroll discrepancies, pay, hours, overtime, retro and available benefit time
- Passing out payroll checks
- Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual – English/Spanish required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to multitask, and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Kronos timekeeping system.
- Excellent math skills with the ability to calculate minutes into hundredths
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
We offer our full time associates the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.