|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for managing the non-exempt recruiting process and team. This includes our non-peak and peak recruiting seasons. This position will lead and implement recruiting strategies and recruitment efforts for the Memphis and Olive Branch area distribution center locations. This position must uphold compliance with state and federal regulations and support company Diversity initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of the organization.
- Manage the non-exempt full-cycle recruiting processes to meet the various staffing goals for our Memphis area distribution centers.
- Manage a team of recruiting professionals to accomplish departmental goals and metrics
- Lead the strategic efforts related to workforce planning and determining viable candidate sourcing options for seasonal, part time and full-time non-exempt staffing.
- Responsible for pre-employment screenings, including drug testing, verifying work references, conducting background checks and employment status via e-Verify system
- Explores the markets best practices in mass recruitment and implement best practices.
- Continuously maintain and partner with hiring managers to update job descriptions, ensuring they meet all FLSA guidelines and company policies.
- Utilize creative internet and sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates.
- Develops, recommends, and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Ability to develop behavioral based interview questions that support WSI competencies.
- Thorough understanding of EEO legislation and other applicable recruiting laws.
- Creates and places all advertisements within budget guidelines.
- High performing individual who has a strong sense of urgency for the business and proven ability to execute
- Responsible for ensuring continued compliance with all local, state and federal health, safety and employment laws and regulation.
- Works harmoniously and cooperatively with peers and subordinates.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in high volume recruitment environment
- 2-4 years as a Manager of a recruiting team
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Possess thorough working knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience. Ability to leverage metrics to drive quality productivity
- Master’s degree in a related field
- 4-6 years leading a non-exempt recruiting function
- 2-3 years' experience recruiting in a warehouse environment