Available Jobs in
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Frame Designer - CAD
The primary function of this position is to design frames using CAD system.
• At least 2-3 years experience digitizing frame designs on CAD in upholstered furniture manufacturing environment
• Experience reading and understanding patterns from product development
• Ability to interpret instructions and operate a computer efficiently. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to keep accurate records • Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to work independently
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications