|Title:||Frame Designer - CAD|
The primary function of this position is to design frames using CAD system.
- Digitize frame designs.
- Create frame designs using CAD.
- Manage cut files for Gerber machines.
- Service research & development with changes.
- Main function is to produce high quality samples, built on time, using the best construction methods
- Update and keep all specification sheets and employee instruction manuals current
- Keep up with the product change forms and make sure the procedure is being followed
- Check and update all measurements utilizing CAD
- Responsible for all CAD requirements for the department
• At least 2-3 years experience digitizing frame designs on CAD in upholstered furniture manufacturing environment
• Experience reading and understanding patterns from product development
• Ability to interpret instructions and operate a computer efficiently. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to keep accurate records • Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to work independently