|Title:||Human Resources Representative|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc is growing and expanding to the Tupelo, MS area! We are looking for a strong HR Representative to provide HR related support to our growing manufacturing location. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact with Williams-Sonoma and be an HR leader!
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for performing HR-related duties for the Williams-Sonoma Manufacturing facility in Claremont, NC. The HR Representative will work closely with the Sr HR Generalist in supporting all HR and company directives for the Claremont facility. This position carries responsibilities in the following areas: benefit administration, employee relations, training, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, employment law compliance as well as any additional comprehensive administrative support to daily operations of human resources to internal and external customers.
- Support the HR team by providing critical employee relations and EEO support and related on-site training.
- First line of defense to operational leaders to identify deficiencies in payroll issues, Kronos approvals, and any additional administrative support needed.
- Support the Sr HR Generalist by providing guidance and consultation to management in the resolution of staff complaints, performance coaching and counseling.
- Assist in all aspects of recruiting to include screening, job offers, onboarding of new hires, pay changes and status changes.
- Conducts investigations, prepares reports, assists in ADR resolutions, and makes recommendations as required.
- Assist with payroll and benefits issues and escalate as necessary.
- Function as an associate resource by providing answers for day to day associate inquiries on WSl's policies and procedures.
- Implement processes to support state and federal compliance (i.e. FLMA, ADA)
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains overall awareness of EEO laws and regulations and responds to any issues or complaints of staff.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to continuously add value.
- Assists in coordination of associate activities and is well acquainted with the workforce.
- Uses strong oral and written communication skills to explain complex regulations to all levels of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Three (3) years Human Resources experience, with generalist responsibilities
- 2-3 years HRIS experience required. 3 years highly proficient experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of employee relations, compensation and benefits and FMLA regulations.
- Must be detailed oriented, well organized, and demonstrate excellent follow through skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience of working in a distribution environment is preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.