|Title:||PZ Machine Operator (Nights)|
|Shift::||Monday - Friday 6:00 pm - 4:30 am|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Olive Branch & Tennessee
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The PZ Machine Operator (Nights) role is located in Olive Branch, MS
This position is responsible for properly setting up the sewing machine with thread, needles, and bobbin. The Operator will also verify the SKU number on the carton tag to ensure it matches the merchandise.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Select the proper size embroidery clamp and place the merchandise inside
- Load the embroidery job into the computer using the information from the carton tag
- Transfer the job from the computer to the sewing machine
- And other duties as assigned
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment