|Title:||DC Clerk - Wave Closure|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Wave Closure Clerk position is in Olive Branch, MS. This position will produce and publish a variety of key metric reports each day. Monitor and research cartons for different waves. Assist with daily follow up on key supplies, POR’s business sales. In addition, this position will communicate with corporate and all external to DC customers.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Customer Service and Follow up
- Produce Labor Management updates for pay for performance programs
- Provide follow up analysis on reporting in PZ to measure service, quality, and cost
- Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Complete assigned projects independently and work well within a team environment
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all associates and management staff
- Will serve as key back up for all ALS functions.
- Will serve as key contact for wave closure issues.
- Will conduct comprehensive weekly returns research, provide reporting, and analyze data to make suggestions for improvement.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years highly proficient experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advance knowledge of PKMS, Labor Management, and personalization systems
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and extra hours as needed
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Experience in the PZ area
- Strong understanding of DTC order fulfillment process
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits