|Title:||Merch Processor - Eton Repair|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Make sure orders are produced and flowing through ETON system efficiently.
Work in between the sewing and cutting departments, removing repairs from Eton and putting them in the correct location.
Insure that all repairs are back from cutting and sewing in a timely manner.
Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in expediting repairs with specific experience in the upholstered furniture manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in using computers for tracking.
- Have the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Exhibit clear communication (oral and written) skills.
- Have the ability to keep accurate records.
- Have the ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Have excellent time-management skills, including the ability to work independently with little supervision.
ASSOCIATES INTERESTED IN APPLYING NEED TO:
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline
2. Meet minimum job qualifications
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position)
4. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
**Managers and Applicants: Please submit all paper applications and manager approval forms to NC Recruiting AT NCRecruiting@wsgc.com
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.