|Title:||Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Design|
This unique and exciting role within our Supply Chain Solutions team will be responsible for large and small-scale project work associated with modeling and optimizing the WSI end-to-end supply chain. This position requires a combination of technical skills, supply chain knowledge, and emotional intelligence to lead change management initiatives and adopt consensus amongst cross functional stakeholders.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE:
- IMPACT -- Make real contributions by tackling complex problems supporting the design of the WSI Global Supply Chain Strategy
- COLLABORATION -- Partner daily with other Supply Chain Solutions teams responsible for business intelligence and continuous improvement efforts across the supply-chain
- EXPOSURE -- Work routinely and directly with senior leadership and C-Suite executive on global supply chain initiatives
- Develop and build repeatable data workflows and models to optimize the end to end supply chain, using Supply Chain Guru
- Collaborate cross-functionally with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels including but not limited to: Engineering, Transportation, Finance, Sourcing, Distribution/ Operations, Inventory, and Merchant teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Transportation/Logistics, Operations Management or related work experience
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages in the area of Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Product Flow Analysis, Operations Planning, or Cost to Serve Analysis
- Knowledge of analytics software tools such as: Llama soft Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- 2-5 years of related work and technical experience highly preferred
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a team oriented, problem solving environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple highly complex projects
- General knowledge of international and domestic transportation, distribution operations or inventory management
- Capability to be strategic in planning while also driving the tactical execution operation
- Ability to analyze current processes and recommend solutions
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and with external providers
- Knowledge of SQL and Python preferred.