|Title:||Project Specialist DC|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
- Report creation and monitoring for metrics related to Inbound OS&D Tracking, Outbound OS&D Tracking, and Returns/Replacements.
Provide reporting and create business tools to assist management team in building strategies and business decisions and maintain QlikView dashboards and Power BI reports to interface with business end users.
- Build data sources based on requests from internal customers and design BI tools to help end users best synthesize data and make optimal business decisions.
- Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Track non-compliance for inbound shipments for both DC's as well as vendor to determine root cause and correction.
- Publish weekly Trailer Accuracy metrics with non-compliance by receiving Hub.
Ability to identify and work within a multitude of data sources with the additional ability to structure data validation to ensure data integrity
Ability to work in a team environment or independently with little supervision
Ability to work with internal customers and communicate business requirements
3-5 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or retail environment. In lieu of distribution, manufacturing or retail environment experience
1 -3 years of Routing/Scheduling experience
3-5 years of experience of PKMS or warehouse management system; Power BI and/or QlikView experience a plus
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of WMS concepts
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills