|Shift::||Tuesday-Saturday 5:00 AM-1:30 PM|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Reporting Analyst position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for generating and reviewing LM reporting utilized to support Distribution Operations functions, provide visibility to individual performance reports. Maintain the Labor Management system and work to resolve issues as they arise.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Generate daily reporting according to pre-determined timelines
- Run various LM Reports for management
- Troubleshoot LM issues and work with IT as needed to resolve
- Print collates correctly and stage them for pickers
- Work with Excel documents, QlikView reports, and E-mail to ensure accurate follow-through on requests from the General Managers, Managers, and Leads
- Communicate with operations managers and leads to ensure that all service goals are met
- Ensure all interfaces to the LM system are working correctly and timely. Report issues to IT as needed
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least three (3) years highly proficient experience in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V & H Lookup, Conditional Formatting)
- 1 year of experience working with warehouse management systems to be able to move within the system regarding Activity Reporting screens.
- Ability to analyze data and organize reports.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for at least 2-8 hours at a time performing productivity observations in the distribution center environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with cultural sensitivity and awareness is essential.
- Must be able and willing to train other associates.
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of Cognos, Power BI, Crystal Reporting
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits