|Title:||Leather, Cushions, and Back Sewer|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Leather, Cushions, and Back position is located in Claremont, NC. This position is responsible for sewing cut leather cushion and back parts together according to sew specifications.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Read production tickets to use the correct color of thread and bobbin.
- Read and understand sewing notes.
- Adjust tension on the sewing machine as needed.
- Change thread and bobbin as needed.
- Scan completed production tickets for WIP tracking.
- Correct any errors.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Up to 2 years of experience
- Ability to read and understand production tickets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or more.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits