|Title:||Warehouse Hub Admin - 2nd Shift|
Arlington, TX Distribution Center
2nd Shift Warehouse Admin Assist Needed! Direct Hire!
Tuesday – Friday 1:00pm - 9:30pm & Saturday 10am – 6:30pm
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
Working with operations management, leads, and team to ensure inventory accuracy, reconciling exception areas and ensuring that all units are available in the system for final delivery.
- Run and scrub various reports to keep consistent inventory flow
- Work with HUB functions, to include Hub outbound and inbound
- Reconcile consumed, invalid and other exception cartons daily
- Assist with hub functions as required to include but not be limited to inventory accuracy, picking, waving, receiving, shipping, load closure
- Execute basic waving functions as needed
- Ensure audits are complete accurately and in a timely fashion
- Daily analysis of HUB inventory variances and upkeep of inventory and outbound reports
- Work aged inventory reports to ensure days on-hand number is meeting standards
- Daily completion and publishing of all metric reporting
- Daily monitoring of PCNL, returns and recon system work
- Conduct dock searches
- Daily monitoring of emails
- Collaboration with other departments and facilities via email or phone communication
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling tools and equipment
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing – must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation
- 6 months experience with RF scanners
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desktop
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word – Basic to Intermediate; Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to multitask and possess research skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- 1-year experience in a distribution, manufacturing or retail environment
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.