|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Complete daily picks for the DC with the use of our inventory management system.
- Perform manual picks and ensure the accuracy on all the units pulled.
- Continuous follow ups and communication regarding issues in our locations and the accuracy in them.
- Daily checks for all units that are needed to be pulled and ensure the completion of all tasks assigned.
- Continuous feedback regarding all picking related issues
- Continuous work with other areas of the operation and support as needed.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all picks for the DC
- PKMS knowledge
- Fork Lift Certified (Order Picker / Reach Truck / Turret Truck / Sit Down)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing what ever duties are necessary
- Job requires continuous physical exertion - walking/bending/lifting/standing/climbing - must be able to lift 65Ibs minimum
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.