TO APPLY: Interested candidates should complete the Internal Application through the Internal Job Board. Associates applying for this position must post within the designated time frame, meet minimum job requirements and should not have any Performance Notifications currently on file.
Job Summary: Safely and efficiently operate industrial lift equipment including, but not limited to, a swing reach, reach truck, and order picker in addition to using RF equipment to process, pull, pick, and relocate inventory.
This position requires the utilization of PKMS for material tracking. Constant communication with peers, leads and managers to ensure daily goals are attained.
The Merchandise Processor(s)-Forklift Driver position is located in Braselton, GA.
You'll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Perform functions in the Returns Department such as Picking, Putaway or material movement areas as required.
- Work with DC leads and clerks to ensure the completion of picking all orders.
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors.
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards.
- Work safely and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers through quality of work.
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination.
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA requirements.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 Systems
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day.
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck
- Comfortable elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed.
- AS400 warehousing systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules.
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and a fast learned.
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and lift throughout the day.
- Able to use computer for an extended period of time.
- Able to lift up to 65lbs with or without accommodation