|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Coordinates OTC volume based on Outbound department shipping plans
- Coordinates waving determined by Escalated OTC orders
- Collaborates on communicating ECOC Scorecard reports to maintain service metrics compliance of campus
- Research skus, and distros to clean up orders
- OTC I RTL Wave reconciliation
- Understanding / Executing all Outbound Operational processes: CRB, OVR, Pool, Purolator, Outlet and catalogs
- Understand picking procedures and work closely with picking team to execute daily volume plan
- Train and understand all sorter functions: Wynright application
- Work closely with Transportation to coordinate load closures
- Work closely with 3rd Party Staffing teams to execute daily volume plan
- Work closely with JER, CRB teams on trailer coordination. Execute moves in Yardview
- Be sensitive to tight timelines and customer delivery commitments
- Work closely with management in the daily operations for the department
- Continuous work with our PKMS system to perform different tasks needed in the shipping office.
- Support the entire shipping office with different office duties such as closing loads, labeling, and researching
- Train, lead, and perform daily tasks promptly and with high standards in order to achieve departmental and facility production goals using documented SOPs.
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates
- Promote Safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits
- Ability to multitask, and be extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation
- Other projects as assigned
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Systematically research, troubleshoot and select orders that can be processed in the DC on a daily basis
- Excellent attendance
- Work Cross Functionally with Inbound, Inventory,
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.