|Title:||Seasonal Operations Manager|
|Reports To or Hiring Manager:||Ian Mcain|
|Department:||9708 Quality Control|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Exempt|
|Proposed Salary Range:||N/A|
The Seasonal Operations Manager position is located in Memphis, TN.
This position is responsible for leading and developing their own team of Williams-Sonoma Associates with a focus on motivating, mentoring, and coaching. This individual is accountable for engaging their team during a shift to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. The person in this role will need to be able to show strong leadership, the ability to address budgetary objectives and the desire to equip their team with the tools needed for success. The Operations Manager will ensure that daily departmental goals are met using a People First philosophy to achieve established objectives in Safety, Service, Quality, and Cost.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Lead and manage a team and demonstrate excellent communication, inclusiveness, and collaboration skills
- Provide leadership, direction, training, and guidance to associates
- Manage the productivity, accuracy, and efficiency of the distribution staff
- Meet all required metrics and setting new standards as the operation progresses
- Manage third party relationships with the delivery provider and all performance metrics of the operation
- Develop plans and execute successfully to ensure KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) are met pertaining to safety, service, cost, and inventory integrity
- Maintain associate records including attendance and performance
- Must have the ability to hold self and others accountable in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of distribution / manufacturing supervisory/leadership experience or 5 years supervisory experience from another industry
- Flexibility to work any shift
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with a warehouse management system